The TomTom START 42 offers essential navigation and free lifetime map updates*. Finding destinations is simple from the Search menu or by touching a point on the map. Advanced Lane Guidance helps you prepare for exits and intersections by clearly highlighting the correct driving lane for your planned route. 4.3 inch touchscreen.
In the box
- START 42
- Easy Reversible Mount
- USB Cable
- Advanced Lane Guidance – Your TomTom START helps you prepare for exits and intersections by clearly highlighting the best driving lane for your planned route. So you’ll never miss a turn or have to make sudden lane crossings.
- Free Software Updates – Our sat navs are constantly evolving. By regularly connecting your TomTom START to your computer, you can download our free software updates. You’ll get new navigation features, improved performance and extra customisation options. In just a few minutes.
- 3 months Speed Cameras – Advance warnings on your TomTom START notify you when you’re approaching a speed camera, and remind you of the required speed limit. You can download updated camera locations for 3 months, at no extra cost, by regularly connecting to your computer
- Lifetime Maps* – Make sure you have the latest maps by connecting your TomTom START to your PC. We issue new maps seasonally – which include road changes and revised speed limits. Get these updates for free, for the life of your device.
- Battery lifetime Up to 1 hour
- Vehicle mount Easy Reversible Mount
- Internal memory 8GB
- SD slot microSD
- Screen size 4.3 inch (11cm)
* Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetimemaps.