Our unique tax system for driving instructors means there is no need for face-to-face meetings, which substantially reduces the costs and avoids the need for the ever-increasing hourly charge-out rates of the high street tax accountants. Our services, which are available all year round, are provided by telephone and e-mail, giving you unlimited access to highly qualified tax professionals.
- Provides a simple, easy to understand and easy to use template for keeping your business records and gathering the information needed for your tax return
- A detailed guide explaining what expenses you can claim for
- Discuss your draft accounts and tax returns with our tax expert by telephone or email
- Calculate your tax position and provide the timetable for the payment of your tax liabilities
- Look for ways to reduce the amount of tax that you pay
- Complete your annual accounts and tax return
- Once agreed, submit your accounts and tax return electronically to HM Revenue & Customs
- Provide you with ongoing access to our tax expert at any time throughout the year
Whether you are a PDI, a recently qualified ADI or an instructor with many years of experience, dealing with HMRC can be stressful. A piece of paper drops through the door that is often full of jargon; the tax demanded is higher than you expected; HMRC queries some of your expenses – these are problems you could just do without. What’s more, tax legislation is constantly changing.
All that stress can be taken away with our fixed-fee tax service. Our telephone helpline, which is available throughout the year, is staffed exclusively by our highly qualified tax professionals and it is open between 9am and 5pm (Monday to Friday) to answer any queries on your book-keeping or tax affairs.
Monthly: £30 (Payable monthly January to December)
DIA Standard Members
Monthly: £25 (Payable monthly January to December).
DIA Plus Members
Monthly: £20 (Payable monthly January to December).
- To join the DIA Tax Service you must be an existing member of the DIA;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January payment must have been made in full to DIA by either debit/credit card or direct debit;
- For tax returns to be filed by 31 January the latest joining date is 25 January, subject to all required information being provided. For new joiners after 25 January no guarantee can be given to meet the 31 January deadline;
- If a member cancels their DIA membership or cancels the DIA Tax Service at anytime before the full payment for the DIA Tax Service has been made to the DIA, the tax service will be suspended and the member will not be entitled to any refund.
- Cancellation & Refund Policies You may cancel the DIA Tax Service within seven days of booking and we will refund 100% of the fee paid, providing the service has not been performed during this 7 day period. If the service has been provided during this 7 day period, no refund will be made. No other refunds will be considered