The Award in Vehicle Knowledge enables driving instructors to explore aspects of mechanical components of a car to develop a deeper understanding of how they work. This research-based, e-learning award also explores aspects of vehicle technology, looking at safety systems that are commonplace in modern vehicles. This will provide driving instructors with more confidence when conducting training. We will provide you with a comprehensive reading list to get you started. The learning outcomes of this award are:
- Exploring vehicle roadworthiness
- Looking at minimum standards for tyres
- Understanding vehicle design safety features and improvements
- Vehicle performance
- Exploring a major mechanical component of a car
- Examining a car’s electrical systems
- Understanding vehicle technology systems
The Award in ADI Knowledge can be taken as a stand-alone course, or as part of the Diploma in Driver Education.
By purchasing this course you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Cancellation and Refund Policy – If you cancel within seven days of booking we will refund 100% of the fee paid. Thereafter cancellations will not be considered. This also includes if you have purchased the course as part of an offer or ‘bundle’ with other courses.