ADI Helpdesk advisor
As DIA’s ADI helpdesk becomes increasingly busy with calls from members, plus members of the public with motoring questions and queries, we are looking for an ADI to join the DIA team.
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting with helpdesk calls on all ADI matters, including advice and guidance with delivering lessons and running an ADI business
- Dealing with pupil queries
- Industry updates and best practice plus anything ADI-related
- Write up some of the helpdesk calls for the DIA magazine Driving Instructor
- Assisting the training team with managing training courses
This is a fixed term contract, based in Crawley. Your hours will be 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday. This offers you the flexibility to be able to manage your own business and deliver your own driver training as well as offering support to DIA members, passing on your knowledge and experiences to help trainers in the industry.
The ideal person must have:
- A current ADI with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with working as a fleet and instructor trainer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to overcoming issues
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for the role:
Send a cover letter or video outlining your experience and what you could bring to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30th September 2017